A stunning new 24kt gold tribute to those who fought to preserve our freedom…
• A spectacular half-ounce gold coin honoring the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II in 2020.
• Struck in 99.99% gold — the purest ever used in U.S. Mint history — this shockingly low limited edition sold out almost immediately.
• Features designs inspired by the end of the war: an eagle celebrating peace on one side, and the sun and an olive branch on the other.
• All coins were double-struck as brilliant proofs, the highest quality for U.S. coins — with frosted designs “floating” against bright mirror-like backgrounds!
• The West Point Mint’s coveted “W” mint mark appears on the front, to the left of “War.”